Here are the Army programs affected by Biden’s Student Loan Forgiveness Program.
All of the service’s loan repayment options could be impacted by forgiveness, according to Army spokesperson Hank Minitrez:
– Regular Army Loan Repayment Program, an enlisted recruiting incentive also available for non-prior service applicants who direct commission as cyber officers. This incentive maxes out at $65,000 paid over a three-year period.
– Student Loan Repayment Program-Reserve Component, available to both Army Reserve and National Guard enlisted soldiers and officers as a recruiting or retention incentive.
– Chaplain Loan Repayment Program-Reserve Component
– Health Professionals Loan Repayment Program, for Reserve and Guard medical providers.
– Judge Advocate Student Loan Repayment Program, for uniformed attorneys.
Learn more about this by visiting Military Times.